Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Trend Tuesday: Taking My Cues from You


For my first Trend Tuesday, I'm doing what any sensible person looking to get the pulse of a profession does: I'm handing it over the professionals! (Nudge, nudge--this means you guys.)

The great people over at MS Editing are hosting their #pg70pit contest, in which authors submit the 70th page of their manuscript into different genre categories and judges select winners for assorted literary goodies. It just so happens that I am one of these judges, so don't make me look bad--head on over there! The winners will be featured, here and on other judges' sites, to much fanfare and riotous drinking. See you later this week for Feature Friday!

2 comments:

  1. totally bummed that I missed the deadline on this. I think I was only a few hours late. I'll keep checking for another opportunity. Thanks Ethan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Sarika, 26 yrs old. I am sharing my experiences here mainly of those that happened after I left the shores of India and on landing in the land of opportunity USA. I am originally from Mumbai and had my share of sexual experiences from college and work. I got married to an IT software engineer and since he had to leave back immediately I stayed back for 3 months to get the visa etc.

    ReplyDelete